Kok ping's blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Meaningful.

Alright, I'm super dead now, shall just side-track a little about my happening today.

-William went to Pula Tekong this morning for his enlistment, together with his parents and all. And he 'freaking hell' forget his wallet at home and he WOKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP, WHICH I THINK I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVING FROM, from his phone calls. Like 2 to 3 times. After passing his wallet to him, I couldn't get to sleep anymore, thanks ah brother. And bye for 2 years. Haha.

-Met up with Shikang and went to IT-Fair, because Che wei overslept, so he didn't join us. Browsed around and wait for him to collect his brochures/left lets.

After that

-Arcade-d and chilled around Marina Square and SunTec City after Che wei has joined us.

-Waited for Wen Jia to joined us for show, 'ghost of my girlfriends' past'. I would want to comment about this show, though the ending was expectable, the storyline were ordinary, but it did reflect a lot about 'FEELING' that one have for 'love'. Hence, I think it was a very nice show and it would be better if you watched it with the one you love, seriously. It never fails to touched me and my tears. Nice show.

-Dined at Mac and bought some common singlets and home.

Then Malaysia.


ps; 'For someone who care-more about the other half; will find more happiness than those who actually care-less for their partners.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]